Friday, July 27, 2018

I will give you an introductory voice over coaching session

I will give you an introductory voice over coaching session












About:

Vacation till 7/10/18!

"
Very valuable feedback...I now know how I can further improve the quality of my work"

In the 1980s, when I first started getting serious about doing voice-overs, I would have LOVED some personalized voice coaching and training, addressing my specific strengths and weaknesses. Instead, I learned more slowly through the "school of hard knocks," and ultimately honed my skills.

Since then, I've done thousands of voice-overs for everything from major TV and radio networks to corporate clients, radio stations, on-hold message companies and much more. I've been blessed with a good ear, and natural teaching abilities, which I now use to help potential up-and-coming voice-over people become the very best they can be.

"Excellent, detailed & personalized advice!"

In my $5 introductory session, I'll ask you for a recording, and follow up with kind and helpful critique. If you like, we can then launch into three 15-minute or 30-minute coaching sessions over Skype) to  provide guidance on becoming a successful, marketable voice talent! The premium 30 minute coaching gig includes a big discount on production of a killer voice-over demo.

Reviews


Blueburn67:Great feedback!

danescott:Thanks for the gig, and your nice feedback! I enjoyed working on this for you, and am excited to be able to do others for you, going forward.\r\n\r\nThanks again,\r\n\r\nDane

jkarchmer:He was responsive right away and delivered on time. He gave some very helpful tips along with some personalized comments (I purchased the $5 package).

danescott:It was my pleasure. All of the tips and comments were written personally for you!

lordezar:Interested in improving my speaking voice


No comments:

Post a Comment