Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will provide online tutoring in various gcse subjects

I will provide online tutoring in various gcse subjects












About:

As a current tutor, with students achieving A and A* grades, I have a strong awareness of the new system of teaching and examination style, which I believe would allow me to provide relevant and up-to-date teaching for the individual. 

With a range of experience in tutoring for a range of subjects, ages and skills-levels, I am keen and experienced to share my teaching knowledge with those willing to learn. 

I have a range of teaching methods and resources that would suit different types of learners, including videos, worksheets, games, summary notes, example/ model answers etc., and am committed to understanding the individuals learning style from the very off-set, in order to adapt my teaching methods to best suit their needs and requirements.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment