Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will coach as you master the Spanish language!

I will coach as you master the Spanish language!












About:

Whether you are taking a Spanish class, planning a South American vacation or in love with a beautiful Spanish-speaking person, my private lessons are all you need to get you moving towards mastery of this amazing language! I will customize a lesson plan based on your goals and level, as well as provide you with all of the materials you need! That's right, no need to buy books you'll never use! We will discuss your assignments at the beginning of each session, clarify any questions you have and then get going on the next exciting topic! 

My lessons are customized to your level and specific requests. As I spent several years studying and travelling in Spain, I can also offer insights on culture, fashion, food. slang and anything else you may want to know! 

Sí, podemos! We can do it! Sign up today to open your mind and many possibilities! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment