Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will consult and create an online course and upload to any lms

I will consult and create an online course and upload to any lms












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">NOTE:  If you need guidance before developing the course a Bespoke CONSULTATION Offer will be made first to avoid unnecessary excess spending for all my clients. I promote Independent Development so you can always build in future at No Cost to you.  Consultancy is now within 2 days and not 10 days as previously offered (unless you need more time).

As a Qualified Lecturer and Curriculum Developer since 1992, now an eLearning Developer, I have been quite innovative and the Tools I use includes:  Video; Doodle Animation; Articulate Storyline 3.

I once had a Course Developer abandon me in the midst of a Course Launch! So I know how overwhelming it can be to start off.

SINK or SWIM were my only options but I Decided To Live and now I want to help you too.

I want to HELP YOU and EMPOWER YOU to build and develop your own courses.  I know exactly how confusing it can be and want to help you create your ONLINE COURSE with Quality outcomes. 

I can guide you with the Curriculum and assist with editing.

I will help you upload to:  UDEMY; THINKIFIC ; LEARNPRESS; MOODLE, in fact Any LMS Platform.

Dream Big and Let's make this happen.  Janice.

Reviews


templeobe:excellent help she is very knowledgeable and informative

ambitionstring:Excellent buyer. Wishing you all the success in your pursuits. Very good communicator.\r\n

manjeetsingh296:Awesome service

ambitionstring:Amazing client. It really did help having a client who knew what the project could include, by guiding and enabling my Client with the Technical areas to consider and build upon, the Client was much more equipped to move forward. Excellent Communication.

tabithaponder:Great response and detail!


No comments:

Post a Comment