Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will do a 60 minute lesson via Skype.

I will do a 60 minute lesson via Skype.












About:

I can teach students of all different ages and experience levels to play Piano, Trumpet, Voice, Guitar, and Music Technology (Production). I studied classical piano and voice for 4 years. I can teach students to excel in reading music, sight-reading, ear training, music theory, and performance and technique in not just classical music, but all genres of music. I am a professional singer, pianist, songwriter, and recording artist. I graduated from Broward College with an Associates Degree in Music Technology and dual-major in Vocal Performance. My primary instruments are Voice and Piano, but I also play guitar and trumpet.

Reviews


bigperm43:awesome and fast

helolamia:You're so talented!

bebesoft:Great working with this buyer, communicated very well.

bigperm43:awesome and fast

helolamia:You're so talented!


No comments:

Post a Comment