Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will answer one Spanish grammar question via Skype or Zoom (half hour)

I will answer one Spanish grammar question via Skype or Zoom (half hour)












About:

We will have 30 minutes (0.5 hrs.) on line for you to ask me any Spanish grammar question.

Many students have these bothersome questions or doubts that their instructor may not have been able to answer to their full satisfaction. I give you another perspective that may just clarify any doubt you have.

You may also use this gig to have me check your university work before you submit it. Note: I WILL NOT do your assignment for you. The proofing must not take more than 30 minutes.

This is a fast, easy and economical way to advance in your studies without changing instructors or institutions and without sitting through a whole lesson.

NO...  I AM NOT
just another Spanish-speaking person. I am a professional and experienced native Spanish-speaking instructor trying to utilize the internet to gain a global exposure.

Reviews


alexandra160890:Thank you so much!! I Liked it a Lot! A great Job!

gospanishgo:Great student and client!

alexandra160890:Thank you so much!!! Well done!!!

gospanishgo:It was a great experience to deal with Alexandra. She was serious about what she wanted but understanding at the same time.\r\nI would conduct business with her at any time.\r\nMuchas gracias, Alexandra...!

alexandra160890:Thank you so much!! I Liked it a Lot! A great Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment