Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will teach you serbian language via skype

I will teach you serbian language via skype












About:

Hi, there!
I can help you to learn the Serbian language (or grammar topic) or to improve conversation skills.
My lessons include:
  • Homework,
  • Learning materials,
  • Lesson plans,
  • Quizzes/Tests,
  • Reading exercises,
  • Writing exercise. 

I make personalized lessons for all students (lessons can be written on Latinic and Cyrillic).
I have experience in teaching children and adults.
All the lessons will be held via Skype.
My lessons are only for ones who wont to learn the Serbian language (I will not do school homework, academic articles or essay).

If you have any questions about lessons or if you want to schedule your first online Serbian lesson, please contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment