Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do a 15 minutes lesson

I will do a 15 minutes lesson












About:

Hello!

I am here to teach you Romanian Language from scratch and help you learn a beautiful and exotic language that only a few people in the world know.

I will do a 15 minutes sessions via Skype.

I am a Romanian native and I have a BA in Romanian as well as a degree in Romanian teaching, besides the experience of teaching Romanian to people of all ages.

Toate cele bune! :)

Reviews


orielventures:Superb, Precise, Pleasant and Punctual !

adaluzia:You are a very nice person, easy to teach and determined to learn Romanian and this makes my work that much more fun!

orielventures:Really impressed with Adaluzia, going back for more lessons. THANK YOU SO MUCH.\n

adaluzia:Thank you! :)

cadalystsial:Nice Experience. Such a nice teacher. she knows how to teach a new language students. I wish i can learn from until i be a Like a Romanian


No comments:

Post a Comment