Friday, July 6, 2018

I will let you download and print my preschool course

I will let you download and print my preschool course












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">For $10 you get to download all books of any ONE grade, as seen on "Wordzila Books" Android app.
Pre-K has 560 pages, Lower Kindergarten has 600 pages, and Upper Kindergarten has 595 pages of books and worksheets altogether!
You'll be asked to choose your specific grade after you pay.
LICENSE: These books are for personal use only and you get NO resale, distribution or publication rights with this purchase. And sorry, no answer keys.

Reviews


cancan2018:Great thanks, and a nice bonus :)

lgr202:Great. Thank you.

luqifa:Thank you very much. Excellence! Like it very much. It would be every useful for my child.

gdelreal:VERY GOOD CONTENT!!! Thanks

advaamar78:very nice seller ,thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment