Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will practice russian with you on skype for 20 min

I will practice russian with you on skype for 20 min












About:

Even serious things can provide you some pleasure and joy. I offer you to choose a sort of Russian you would like to practice. Academic? No problem, I have a master degree in economics and pedagogic, but I don't mind to teach you a smidge of slang or just some street phrases to amuze your Russian friends or colleagues. 

Key point here to help your accomplishments with smile! Let's get started, high spirit costs much more than 5 bucks :D

I love when people around me start to smile and this feature doesn’t have any  contradictions with being professional!  Please, present me your very first smile as a sign of encouragement and the next I’ll deserve with my well done job :)

P.S. Thanks! I spotted you’ve got an amazing smile!!! 

Reviews


truenorth99:Mariya is polite and very attentive. I'd recommend her for anyone interested in improving their Russian or Ukrainian comprehension.

withsmile:Brad, again, I am grateful for your kindness and understanding. Our conversation was a total pleasure for me. I dare you to improve your foreign languages, cause you are talented!

toddsherfey:Very good teacher. Patient. Helpful. Sweet smile as well. Very kind. Also very beautiful! Will buy again. Thank you for the extra help.

withsmile:I really enjoyed our conversation! I look forward to another chance to talk to you! Really special person.

logocreative5:Very Kind and Helpful and ofcourse with a smile :)\r\nwill defenitely continue with you Mariya.....\r\nSpasibo(Thank You) ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment