Monday, August 27, 2018

I will tutor tutor you and assist you in maths, physics and chemistry

I will tutor tutor you and assist you in maths, physics and chemistry












About:

Hello,
Are you struggling to assimilate your courses and solve your exercises?

This is the right gig for you!

I offer my time and knowledge to tutor you and assist you in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Tutoring and assistance include:
                             *Helping you assimilate the course
                             *Preparing revision sources and sample questions for you
                             *Help you solve your exercises STEP BY STEP
                             * Provide quick solutions with detailed explanations.
I am an engineering student with great passion for  science and math. I am excited to help you find your inner scientist. So don't hesitate and contact me anytime. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


jacobok362:Thanks for working with me once again and helping me progress in my studies. It’s great to have you not only as a tutor but a friend too

tutorsmail:Thank you Jacob. Working with you has always been an amazing experience!

jacobok362:Another amazing experience with Smail. He is very consistent and quick with his work, especially if you are even wanting help outside of whatever you are currently working on with him. Smail will not let you down, he is an awesome seller who deserves more recognition

tutorsmail:Thank you Jacob! It was a pleasure working with you.

jacobok362:Thanks for working with me once again and helping me progress in my studies. It’s great to have you not only as a tutor but a friend too


No comments:

Post a Comment