Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will be your english teacher or english tutor for 50 minutes

I will be your english teacher or english tutor for 50 minutes












About:

                                        1  FREE  ENGLISH LESSON

           If you are a beginner and often get confused with grammatical rules and looking for someone to help you, then you are at right place. 

I teach all the grammatical rules with clear examples in a friendly environment.I will prepare my lesson depending on your need and ability to understand.  YOU ARE WELCOME for a free test session. If you are satisfied, then we can make plans for the future.

By the end of the lesson, you will have a clear idea what are the grammatical rules, how the sentences are formulated, when you must use prepositions, and what are the alternative structures you can use instead of it.

NOTE: Try to chat with me, so I get the idea where you stand in English. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because you can never learn to ride a bike without falling. And I am here to correct your mistakes.


I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you! ;)

Reviews


almogamir:great guy, he has a lot of patients.\n

adnansajid503:Thank You!

iffatb:seller is very committed , did a great job in teaching my children conversational English!

adnansajid503:Thanks for your kind words! it's an honour for me.

ahmedalghanem:Excellent teacher ..


No comments:

Post a Comment