Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do a life or spiritual coaching session

I will do a life or spiritual coaching session












About:

Check my new video above to hear my voice and more information about this gig!


▓▓▓▓IF YOU WANT A WRITTEN READING: Please send me a message▓▓▓▓

** Check out my Express Gig for urgent matters **


I will help you with your thoughts and goals with a recorded Life/Spiritual coaching session. I focus mainly on Spirituality, Relationships, Spiritual Development, etc.


Even though I will use my intuition and Spirit Guides to assist me with your session, as well as tapping into your energy, this is NOT a reading, it is a coaching session. This gig is great if you also need any sort of mentorship.

You can add readings in the extras.

Note:

I follow my intuition and I allow myself to be guided by Spirit. Please, do be aware that I do not sugar-coat my readings and you will get only and all the truth. If you just seek to receive what you want to listen, you should be aware that you will get what Spirit shares despite being good or bad news.

Reviews


somedruid:Superb description, can't thank you enough! :)

akashicsoul:A huge pleasure :) Much light for you!

omeganova0:Amazing as always, an amazing presence on this earth I feel so blessed to have this connection in my life.

akashicsoul:Thanks a lot for the kind words and for the tip :) Much light for you!

jeffreytay:Interesting session and his voice sounds so calming and compassionate :) Gives good advice and answers my question to the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment