Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help you in any Maths related topic. I have done many maths assignments. I will also help you in accounting and finance related projects..

I will help you in any Maths related topic. I have done many maths assignments. I will also help you in accounting and finance related projects..












About:

Topics Included:
Solving Systems of linear equations
Matrices and their operations
Inverse and Determinants of Matrices
Guass Elimination Method
Cofactor expansion and properties of determinants
Euclidean Vector spaces and subspaces
Row space, column space, and null space
Rank and nullity
Linear Transformations
Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


singurc:Great teaching method

abdullahrkw1015:Outstanding Experience!

singurc:Greta experience, very good method of teaching

abdullahrkw1015:Outstanding Experience!

singurc:Learn linear algebra


No comments:

Post a Comment