Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help with statistical and mathematical problems

I will help with statistical and mathematical problems












About:

I am experienced in this academic teaching of mathematics and statistics.
I can be your helping hand in solving your complex problems in this subjects and I can make you understand detail about the problems.
I can help you in the following topics and many more (IN SHA ALLAH(If ALLAH wants))

-Basics and elementary statistics
-Probability
-Calculus
-Linear Algebra
-Vector and matrix.
-Probability and sampling Distribution(Normal, Binomial, Geometric etc.)
-Regression models
-Hypothesis testing
-Normality testing
-Sampling Technique
-Questionnaire Construction
- Analysis using programming like SPSS, R, SAS, STATA etc.


*Please don't ask me to do your online exam submission papers. I will  just solve your difficulties with making you understand the solution (IN SHA ALLAH)
-
 

Reviews


matt1995k:Very fast delivery, and high quality work !

mdtamzid:again a great experience

matt1995k:Mdtamzid is the best seller here. Hi is very professional, definitely I will be back.

mdtamzid:thanks and again a great experience

conania:Perfect! Little communication necessary. Knew what we needed and did it. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment