Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will tutor you in all physics and chemistry related labs and tests

I will tutor you in all physics and chemistry related labs and tests












About:

I am a graduate engineer with skills in physics, chemistry, electrical and electronic engineering.

I can handle all your engineering, physics and chemistry related problems including assistance in lab exercises, tutoring on tests among other problems

Fell free to contact me for more specialized deals

Reviews


shvandindar:awesome \nvery good

techstar2018:i had the best experience working with him. Will definitely work with him again

math_genius1:The work was done perfectly .Recommend him as a good guider in lab reports.Will continue working with him.

techstar2018:Great and cooperative. Happy to work with.

kavonia:The experience was great, very efficient and delivered before the deadline,...I will be working with him again soon. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment