Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will solve up to 5 exercises or an Exam or test of Physics

I will solve up to 5 exercises or an Exam or test of Physics












About:

I'm a Venezuelan Engineer student at Simon Bolivar University. Here they teach us Physics like we're studying it as career.  I know everything about the next Physics topics:

-The structure of matter
-Measurement and units
-Rectilinear motion
-Curvilinear motion
-Circular motion
-Force and momentum
-Applications of the laws of motion
-Torque and angular momentum
-Work and energy
-Oscillatory motion
-Gravitational interaction
-Space exploration
-Systems of particles: Linear and angular momentum
-Systems of particles: Energy
-Gases
-Thermodynamics
Please Contact me BEFORE buying to know whether I'm available.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment