Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will tutor you in mathematics or statistics on skype

I will tutor you in mathematics or statistics on skype












About:

I am a Mathematics and Statistics University student doing my final year at University with a love for teaching concepts and ideas from Maths and Stats to others!

My other Maths and Stats gig related with helping with work and assignments has seen very great success with 5 stars from my clients expressing a quick and efficient service. 

I highly suggest to contact me before hand if you wish to book a session on a particular topic.

I cover a wide variety of topics in both Mathematics and Statistics that span from Algebra to Analysis and Basic Statistics to Bayesian Inference. I will put particular focus on any particular difficulties you might be encountering.

I carry out the sessions through Skype so I will require your Skype username to get in touch with you and my rate is 7.5 /hour

Reviews


bksacuesa:best ever

bksacuesa:I highly recommend , fastest, easy to work with, efficient

sinthorel:Wonderful buyer, very easy to talk to and to work with :)

roboto7:Great work, great communication.

leoxemo:Very helpful and knowledgeable. 5 star always.


No comments:

Post a Comment