Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will teach you french via skype

I will teach you french via skype












About:

I'll give you a french class via Skype in 1Hour.The classes are personalized and individual student needs. 
I can also help you if you need to pass TEF,TCF,DELF or DALF.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, and I will respond quickly. Thank you

Just for 5$

Reviews


faridacharania:Yahya is a very good and patient teacher. He is very responsive and accommodating. Will work with him again. Thank you

yahyaout:Outstanding Experience!

jjruyssc:I really enjoyed my class with Yahya. He's incredibly friendly and helpful. We had some trouble finding a right time to have a Skype session. But he was very flexible in finding the right moment. He's also really easy to reach and responsive. I will definitively take more classes with him. Merci Beaucoup Yahya.

yahyaout:thank you , I highly reccomand working with justine.

epeta4:This lesson didn't happen as I couldn't get back to the teacher to tell when I am available as I was very busy. I am very surprised to see that this order is marked as delivered and charged now although the lesson didn't happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment