Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your personal web development trainer

I will be your personal web development trainer












About:

You will learn everything you need to build, host, and manage web applications. 

I've been developing web applications for over 18 years. I've worked with many languages, and am currently employed as a software engineer for a very large data provider in the financial industry. 

This is not a pre-recorded offering, this is real one-on-one training using web conferencing software. It is a multiple course offering, this gig is to determine your skill level and let you decide if you wish to have me as your trainer.

I will build a lesson plan and provide you with custom gigs according to the time and duration. There is absolutely no obligation, learn what you want and stop when you feel confident. 

Through the duration of our training, you will build a live application of your choosing. I will guide you through the planning process all the way to completion of the project.

In this course you will learn the following:
  • Web and Database Server Setup
  • REST API
  • HTML5, CSS3, JS

Important: The 7 day delivery does not mean it will take 7 days, this is only to compensate for availability for us to arrange a time to meet. It could be 1 to 7 days from time of order. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment