Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will teach you excellent spanish lessons

I will teach you excellent spanish lessons












About:

Are you interested in learning Spanish?

Learn Spanish  from a  native speaker and an experienced teacher.  I have been teaching all kind of students (young and adults). I am a certified teacher, who love teaching this beautiful language.

I can help you to improve your Spanish language, grammar, conversation, speaking, writing, listening, assignments, academic credits, etc.

I am a native speaker (South American Spanish), but I have lived in Spain, Paraguay and USA (fluent in English). I have taught Spanish for many years in different levels and considering your personal requirements. 

My 
customized learning plan includes speaking, reading, written exercises, vocabulary sheets, and audiovisual materials. Please feel free to arrange a meeting to discuss your specific goals and needs. 

Remember, learning another language is not just about learning foreign words, it is a new means of expression! I look forward to meeting you! 

 You can try one hour of lesson just for $10.


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!

Reviews


jaybedingfield:Always a fun lesson!

kawaiilatina:Excellent student! amazing person :)

jaybedingfield:Good. I look forward to our lesson. Thank you for sending me the grammer PDF

kawaiilatina:\r\nexcellent buyer :) \r\n

jaybedingfield:Always a fun lesson!


No comments:

Post a Comment