Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will teach you all you need to know about TOEFL writing and speaking. As well as the standard

I will teach you all you need to know about TOEFL writing and speaking. As well as the standard












About:

I will teach you Toefl (premium) and review your work. I have taken the Toefl IBT several times gotten a perfect 30 on the writing, reading and listening and I have personally lived abroad for 8 years acquiring knowledge of the English language. 

Writing (Basic, Standard)
  • Edit your work and send you an improved copy of your essay
  • Provide you with feedback, advice, and tips on how you can improve ( grammar, vocabulary, content, etc)
  • Give you a score that matches the Toefl standard

Speaking (Basic, Standard)
Once you send a recording of you answering the Toefl speaking questions which I will provide you with
  I will
  • Provide you with an estimated grade based on the Toefl standards
  • Provide feedback on what you can improve (grammar, fluency, reasoning, etc)

Premium
 I will teach you how the Toefl works, what you can expect in the testing room, advice on getting a better score, how they grade your tests, little tips that not a lot of people know about and the fundamental basics of TOEFL (10 minutes of teaching) via text (discord, skype or other apps)
 I will also provide you with the standard package

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment