Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will teach you how to break into a freelance writing career

I will teach you how to break into a freelance writing career












About:

Do you love to write and want to learn how to turn it into a career? Well, now you can learn all of the inside secrets to making this possible by learning from an expert with over 10 years of experience!

I'm Marisa, a journalist, editor, and author. I went from a career in Nursing to an award-winning journalism career. I have written for Healthline, Gannett/USA Today, U.S. News and many more major outlets. I also teach this exact course for the New York Public School System. 

So, who should be taking this course?
This course is perfect for those who have not yet had an article published (or perhaps only a few). We will cover how to get articles published, where and how to find freelance writing jobs, building your portfolio, carving out your brand/niche, and how to set your rates. There is also a question and answer section that allows you to ask me any question(s) you want!

How is this course delivered?
Once you order the course, you and I will set a time to be online together where we will see one another on video. You will need a video camera on your computer to complete this one-on-one course with me. 


 



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment