Monday, August 27, 2018

I will assist in math, calculus, and algebra

I will assist in math, calculus, and algebra












About:

My first priority is YOU and YOUR WORK. My believe is to build a good client base by providing excellent and reasonable work so you come back to me again and again. I am an honest, hard-working and professional tutor.

I have an experience like this
  • Calculus 1
  • Calculus 2
  • Calculus 3
  • Algebra 1 and 2
  • Differential equations 
  • Trigonometry
  • Geometry
  • Integration
  • Derivative
  • Complex analysis 
  • Numerical analysis
  • Mathematical method
  • Laplace transformation 
  • Fourier transformation
  • Power series
  • Arithmetic mean 
  • Conic Section
  • Vector Calculus

Minimum price, Minimum time and Maximum satisfaction.
Contact me any time 24x7

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment