Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help you in chemical and process engineering

I will help you in chemical and process engineering












About:

Hello fiverr friends,
Are you searching for a experienced chemical engineer? Then you are in the right place. I'm a chemical and process engineer from Sri Lanka with a 2nd upper degree who is willing to help you in anyway I can. I have being practicing the field of chemical and process engineering for more than four years and have encountered lot of practical situations regarding the field. So if you need any help from small elemental mass balance to design of equipments don't hesitate to contact me. My areas of expertise are as follows,
  • Unit operations
  • Fluid dynamics
  • Heat and mass transfer
  • Particle technology
  • Thermodynamics 
  • Process design and integration
  • Plant and equipment designing
  • Reactor engineering
  • Fuel and combustion technology
  • Process simulations

For all the buyers,
      **Please contact me before placing an order.
      **Money back guarantee in case you are unsatisfied with my work.
For more informations drop a message

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment