Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will tutor you spoken Serbian and grammar in 45 min classes via Skype

I will tutor you spoken Serbian and grammar in 45 min classes via Skype












About:

I am a native Serbian speaker and I will tutor you Serbian in 45 MIN classes on Skype. I can provide teaching in English.

I will give you 15 min trial lesson and after that you can decide am I the appropriate tutor for you.

You DO NOT have to learn anything before attending my lessons, you can be a completely beginner. 

I will also send you some materials including audio files, PDF documents and very helpful exercises written by my own.

I also offer improving Serbian speaking skills through the conversation with me.

I am POSITIVE, PATIENT and FUNNY.

I work flexible hours. So, you should contact me before ordering to tell me when is right time to start with the lessons.

Minimum price and Maximum satisfaction.

Contact me any time 24/7.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment