Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will solve civil engineering problems

I will solve civil engineering problems












About:

Hi, I am a practicing civil engineer with 3 years of experience through which i may help you in all your civil engineering related issues. i can help you in following areas.

     
1. Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings, etc.

2. Construction and reinforcement detailing.

3. Modify/ edit any portion of an existing drawing.

4. Many more things I can do on CAD.

I also do work related to civil engineering. My areas of expertise are:

1. Soil mechanics;

2. Reinforced concrete design;

3. Steel and  design;

4. Surveying

5. Foundation engineering;

6. Highway geometric design  

    Looking forward to work with you thanx.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment