Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write maths questions up to and including aqa as level

I will write maths questions up to and including aqa as level












About:

This service will provide you with fantastic questions for young aspiring maths students of all ages.
I have achieved the highest possible grade in all three qualifications which I am offering, therefore I can assure that these questions are in good hands.
In the AS section, I also have different sets of questions: Mechanics, Statistics, Pure (most common) or Further Pure.

Questions will normally be provided in a PDF format unless you wish otherwise (in which case, let me know).

NOTE: I RETAIN FULL OWNERSHIP OF ALL QUESTIONS PURCHASED IN THIS GIG UNLESS NEGOTIATED OTHERWISE. This includes custom orders, or questions that don't fit into a specific category that I have provided.

Reviews


brainiac109:Excellent work

alexhawkins8400:Fantastic to work with.

daarworks:Good job again

alexhawkins8400:Always a pleasure to work with.

daarworks:Quality work as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment