Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will cover complex maths, physics and English

I will cover complex maths, physics and English












About:

Hello Everybody,

As a graduated electrical/electrons engineer from well reputed university in Nigeria and as a  mathematics, physics and tutor of over years, I have clear idea about concepts in university and theories in advance level mathematics,physics and English. So I can help you to understand any concept or theory in physics,English and mathematics. some of my topics are listed below.

      "Mathematics"

    Basic Mathematics
    Applied Mathematics
    Pure Mathematics
    Higher Mathematics
    And More.


     "Physics"

    Classical mechanics
    Thermodynamics
    Electromagnetism
    Optics
    nuclear physics
    And More

      "English"
    Basic English
    Grammar
    Spelling
    Phonetics
    And More.

I guarantee you:-

    full refund if unsatisfactory
    buyer satisfaction with exellent teaching
    24 hours online service
    Flexibility

Looking forward to hear from you....

Best Regards,
Honeycomb

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment