Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will help you learn english or chinese online

I will help you learn english or chinese online












About:

If you want to learn how to speak Chinese or improve your English online, I can help with one to one coaching. Your command of the language will improve through constant practice. Upon ordering my gig, please let me know the topic you intend to talk about. I speak English, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese.

Reviews


akeely:Pretty great. Thanks!

worksmart18:Looking forward to working with you again! Thanks!

yasmagic:Awesome. Delivered the work as promised. \r\n\r\nI would highly recommend this seller to anyone.\r\n\r\nThank You!

worksmart18:Thank you, Yasmagic!!

danielsiegel:She really helped me clear up ideas. I will use her again if I get stuck. Friendly, professional and recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment