Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will run lines with you for theatre or film for 15 minutes

I will run lines with you for theatre or film for 15 minutes












About:

I graduated with a bachelor's in theatre-performance, and I studied film abroad. I know how difficult it is to memorize a script, especially where there is no one with you to do it.

For $5, I will run lines with you for 2 hours to help you memorize your scene(s). I can act with my voice, or I can read it monotone. Whatever the choice, I am here for you.

For an extra $5, I will give you two days of rehearsal training.

For an extra $10, I will add on an extra hour each day to provide actor training to make your memorization even better and more believable. (I am trained in the Alexander and the Meisner technique.)

For a total of $25, you will receive seven days of rehearsals (that's two days free).

Reviews


oviera:Awesome person !! \nReally helpful and nice\n100% recommended

imthegirl:Thank you! I can’t wait to work with you again.

oviera:Awesome person !! \nReally helpful and nice\n100% recommended

imthegirl:Thank you! I can’t wait to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment