Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will teach you armenian online

I will teach you armenian online












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you want to learn Armenian language? Do you want to improve your existing level of Armenian? Or you want to start speaking confidently?

Learn Armenian from the native speaker, experienced teacher or helpful friend - all in one face :)

I am fluent both in English and Russian, so teaching can be done in either of these languages. I had students with very different language backgrounds, but what united them was the passion of learning Armenian!

My learning plan includes (but is not limited to):
• for beginners: learning alphabet, pronunciation, setting tones and accents;
• for other level learners: speaking, reading, written exercises, vocabulary and grammar.

You can request a lesson according to your level and preferences.

★★ Get the first trial 30-min lesson for FREE ★

Gig Extra: at your request you can take the course of Armenian Literature, which includes the selection of the most famous compositions in poetry and prose.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more details.

Be brave and confident in your passions, learn a line every day!

Reviews


artsiv:Lucy is incredible in teaching Armenian to my 8 years old daughter, she's very friendly, cheerful and professional. We are so happy to work with her. I would highly recommend her.

lucyalex:Thanks for your nice words! It's a pleasure to work with you.

egrapa:Really great work, would certainly work with Lucy again! She very professional and excellent communicator - provided more than just a voice over but also good input on the script corrections.\n\nThanks again!

artsiv:Lucy is incredible in teaching Armenian to my 8 years old daughter, she's very friendly, cheerful and professional. We are so happy to work with her. I would highly recommend her.

lucyalex:Thanks for your nice words! It's a pleasure to work with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment