Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will give you lecture on physics,chemistry mathematics

I will give you lecture on physics,chemistry mathematics












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Online lecture About physics,chemistry mathematics and subjects of mechanical engineering.
If you'r looking a professional online Tutor ?
Then you are at right place.
i am professional mechanical engineer from the oldest engineering university of Pakistan i.e UET Lahore. & I have more then two years experience of home teaching in the Lahore,Pakistan.
I can teach physics,chemistry mathematics to the O level and A level students.
My SERVICES:
  • Online lecture on physics 
  • Online lecture on chemistry
  • Online lecture on mathematics
  • lectures for O level and A level students
  • lectures for metric and FSC,ICS students
  • lecture on heat and mass transfer
  • lecture on  machine design
  • lecture on thermodynamics
  • etc
Customer-sanctification is my first priority.
Contact me before placing any order for details.
Thanks 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment