Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will offer you the best self defense classes

I will offer you the best self defense classes












About:

Looking for the best self defense classes? I offer the best ones for you!

What will my best self defense classes cover? Situational awareness, the proper mindset, hand to hand combat, weapons, multiple attackers, verbal de-escalation, realistic training, and more! I'll teach you anyway you want online through videos, chat, or in person.

Why is my self defense training fit for you? There's no rules! You use whatever works! The curriculum is constantly changing! This keeps classes new and exciting. I help you build essential skills for self defense to best suit you as an individual. It's a no nonsense modern approach to martial arts self defense.  

Why do you need my best self defense classes? The problem with most schools is they are too rigid. flashy, and don't cover various topics. My self defense training is fluid and relies on testing to make sure you're training as realistically as possible. You build true confidence by being an overcomer. 

Don't like my gig? I'll give you a refund! My best self defense classes are 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Message me if you have more questions or would like to meet in person! 

Reviews


milhustles:Isaiah knows the importance of knowing how to defend yourself, especially in this day and age. I strongly suggest everyone get this course. It is very informative and affordable!

kalmanson:Great seller. Fast delivery and amazing communication. For sure I will order again. Thank you very much!!!

milhustles:Isaiah knows the importance of knowing how to defend yourself, especially in this day and age. I strongly suggest everyone get this course. It is very informative and affordable!

kalmanson:Great seller. Fast delivery and amazing communication. For sure I will order again. Thank you very much!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment