Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will help!

I will help!












About:

Please send me the genre of dance you need and length needed. Provide me with music (cut however you would like). I can cut music for you to be within a specific time frame, if you need, for no additional cost. Very open to ideas and requests. Just let me know what you need and I will send you a step by step lesson, teaching the whole thing. I am great with Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, cheer dance. Please provide me with your skill level and be open to answering any questions regarding getting it to your liking. : )

Reviews


jemappelle:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

peachlovehappy:Awesome personalized dance and very fast delivery (even over a holiday!)- a pleasure to work with!

jemappelle:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

peachlovehappy:Awesome personalized dance and very fast delivery (even over a holiday!)- a pleasure to work with!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment