Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will have a conversation with you in either english or chinese

I will have a conversation with you in either english or chinese












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey, there.

Let's have a conversation! We can talk about practically anything that you are interested in!! I am into various topics, I don't mind we talk in English or Chinese~ I just like to get to know interesting people from all different backgrounds, if you like me, don't hesitate to talk to me!!

Reviews


sheed0227:She is very personable and likable. Would love to talk again.

bunnybunnyyang:Outstanding Experience!

mvpbrian:Outstanding!! Great person with a positive outlook.

bunnybunnyyang:Outstanding Experience!

wfsd388:Thank you for the conversation. It was very helpful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment