Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will create a rep book for you, ready to use at any and all audiitons!

I will create a rep book for you, ready to use at any and all audiitons!












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am here to help you nail your next audition! I am specializing specifically in College Audition Prep, but all my packages can be personalized to whatever you need.

Having finished my college auditions in winter 2018, ending up auditioning for a total of 17 schools, I know the ropes pretty well. I was accepted to two of the top Musical Theatre programs in the nation, at Millikin University and at Roosevelt University, and was also accepted to the Acting programs at Wright State University, Northern Illinois University, The University of Utah, Northern Illinois University, and Arcadia University.

For my monologue/song coaching, bring in one monologue or song of your choice that you want to use, and I will help you to get that piece ready for auditions.

For my college audition coaching, which I definitely recommend multiple sessions for, is a comprehensive look at preparing you for college auditions. We will start with where you want to audition, what types of programs you want to audition for, etc., then move on to selecting materials for you, then coach those pieces so that they are audition ready, and the finally, create a "book" that is ready for any college audition.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment