Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will make a practice test of 80 questions.

I will make a practice test of 80 questions.












About:

Are you studying for an exam? Do you need more practise tests to help you get ready for the big day? Well, you have come to the right place! As a teenager, I was always the student creating revision notes and practice tests for my peers.

The process is simple:

1. You provide me with the facts (Video/audio/web/other)
2. I will compact them into questions and provide you with an answer sheet.

I proof read everything I write atleast twice. I am very thorough in my work.

It is important you message me if you are requesting a 1 day delivery, prior to making an order. 

Reviews


rose6643:that was so quick thanks :-) and thank u for the study notes also

gjqpyu7u:No worries, best of luck :) Thanks for choosing to work with me!

lorimer94:VERY fast and efficient delivery! I will be recommending you to my friends :) I will happily use your service in the future!!

gjqpyu7u:Outstanding Experience!

rose6643:that was so quick thanks :-) and thank u for the study notes also


No comments:

Post a Comment