Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will teach you how to speak thai

I will teach you how to speak thai












About:

Have you ever had problems communicating or need any advice for your visit in Thailand? I have a solution for you!

I have been working in healthcare business my whole life. I specialized in premium healthcare services in Thailand, mainly in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. I used to run a LASIK Center and am a patient myself, so other than general or specialty medical visits, any questions regarding refractive surgeries can be answered in details. (Choose Medical Package)

I am an executive (General Manager / Assistant Director level), my main daily task is to attend meetings. I could share Thai meeting cultures with you and teach you how to approach with the executive as well as speaking Thai for more professionally appropriate meeting and to break the ice as well. (Choose Business Package)

I am also a foodie! I have been traveling throughout Thailand and many other countries just to have good food, such as USA, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Vietnam. I could recommend good, non-touristy places. More importantly, how to bargain price at a local market. (Choose Traveling Package)

***Please kindly ask my availability / make an appointment prior to ordering a gig***

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment