Friday, July 6, 2018

I will be your melbourne based life coach

I will be your melbourne based life coach












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Fear? Anxiety? Doubt? Overwhelmed? Lack of focus?

Or, maybe you just want to achieve better results in a particular area of your life.

In this 30-minute skype session for a $5 Gig I will assist you to focus on a particular topic or issue in your life that you will change and improve.

About me:
World traveler, parent, divorcee, IT consultant, volunteer, business owner, rock climber, martial arts practitioner .... I've been all of these and much more, and I would like to pass on some of the things that I've learned from my mistakes and from my triumphs to help others live a life filled with remarkable experiences.

A $5 extra Gig will add an extra 30 minutes to your session.

Contact within 3 days and session to  be scheduled for within the following week.

Reviews


biobody:What was it like... well he scared the bejeezus out of me and 30 minutes later I'm experiencing a narrow laser focus on what I have to do to move forward. There is no mollycoddling here.

plamport:Outstanding Experience!

vikastejasvi:It was lovely meeting Phil.. Now I understand the concept and need for a life coach.. Very easy to talk to and connect.. gave a few good pointers on the way ahead for me..

plamport:Outstanding Experience!

opny2000:Phil was awesome! What can I say, we took the most pressing problem that I needed to work on and he completely worked it out for me in about 10 minutes, I had a complete no BS solution in about the first 10 minutes of our conversation. He was to the point, explained the message he was trying to get across and kept me involved throughout the call.


No comments:

Post a Comment