Friday, July 6, 2018

I will practice spoken english with you

I will practice spoken english with you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">So, if you can already speak English fluently, this gig really isn't for you.

But in case you're looking for somebody to practice your skills with, somebody who'll fully teach you and explain to you what it is that you still aren't quite getting right, then congratulations, you've found the best solution for all of your problems.

I have been teaching English for foreigners since 2015 in Brazil, which means I'm familiar with most of the issues people might have with the spoken language, such as the fearsome "Th" sound, or the subtle difference between "beach" and "female dog" (if you know what I mean), and most importantly, how to actually think in English, like a native.

Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


sujataweb:Good spoken english teacher..

sujataweb:Good spoken english teacher..

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment