Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will assist in online lessons research

I will assist in online lessons research












About:

I have been in Fiverr for a while as a seller and offered online tutoring and guidance on various subjects for numerous buyers out there, but unfortunately my previous gigs was denied and now I am starting over again. I am not limited to the subjects maths, physics and chemistry, but can offer help on a series of subjects and topics such as Thermodynamics, Process modeling and simulation, Material and energy balances, Chemical kinetics and reactor engineering, heat and mass transfer and fluid mechanics and dynamics. The mode of offering you tutoring will be negotiated and decided. For example, we can do the online lessons via Skype or a using websites which are freely available specifically for online tutoring purposes such as 'awwapp'. Anyway, it is up to you to decide the convenient way. I am listing the possible ways which will be used because unless I mentioned, the Gig will be removed by Fiverr.

Reviews


adamteebee:Excellent

shaimoz:great Buyer!!

dee1121:great work thanks!

shaimoz:Awesome buyer!!

supaboiregis:Professional experience


No comments:

Post a Comment