Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will tutor you in hmong

I will tutor you in hmong












About:

Are you learning Hmong? Do you need anything to be translated to Hmong?
I will TEACH YOU for 15 minutes on Skype! I will TRANSLATE it for you.


LESSON (15 minutes):

A customized Hmong lesson.
Please tell me what kind of Hmong lesson you would like to have, and I will prepare a lesson tailored to your unique Hmong language needs.

You can choose which Hmong skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking) you would like to focus on, or we can work on all of them! :) 

If you want something to be translated, message me and I can look at it first. I am flexible and easy to work with!

I am a licensed teacher with a bachelor of arts degree in Education and ELL. I am a Hmong native and I am fluent in both English and Hmong. I am currently teaching Hmong Literacy at a high school setting. My desire is to help you learn Hmong.

A $5 gig = 15 minutes conversation on Skype. If you would like a longer conversation, please add on one of the extras! If you wish to have me translate something, we can also negotiate cost.

Reviews


rdscholar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jake_graham:I needed help getting a piece translated and recorded. Seller was friendly, profressional, and worked with me on a revision to ensure that I was able to get the message effectively communicated across the translation.

kmaria:Exceptionally fast delivery and remarkable professionalism. Very impressed!!! Thank you!!!

rdscholar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jake_graham:I needed help getting a piece translated and recorded. Seller was friendly, profressional, and worked with me on a revision to ensure that I was able to get the message effectively communicated across the translation.


No comments:

Post a Comment