Friday, August 24, 2018

I will help in digital logic design questions

I will help in digital logic design questions












About:

I am an electrical engineer and I can help in digital logic designing like logical gates, IC's, K-maps, combinational and sequential circuits, Verilog programming, and anything related to digital logic design. I can solve any exam paper or assignment for you to provide you with the solution with explanation so that you can learn too. 

Reviews


mohitvekaria407:Recommended. Great Job.

saadusaar:great client. looking forward to work in future

ammarhaddah:so kind and respect the costumer and his English is good

saadusaar:awsum experience and good guy to work with

jakeattard:High quality work like usual. highly recommend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment