Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will Help You In Mathematics and Basic Statistics.

I will Help You In Mathematics and Basic Statistics.












About:

Are you facing any difficulty in Mathematics on in Basic Statistics ?
I am here for solving your problems with bets my knowledge and experience.
I am Engr. Ijaz-Ul-Haq, good at communication, teamwork, MS Office, and problem solving skills. Expert in Mathematics and Basic Statistics. I can also help you in related to Food Science and Engineering or Food Processing machinery. 

I have a complete command on the following,
  1. Matrices and Determinants
  2. Basic Statistics
  3. Linear Equations and Inequalities
  4. Algebraic Expressions and Algebraic
  5. Quadratic Equations
  6. Differentiation
  7. Integration
  8. Trigonometry
  9. Geometry
  10. Statistics and Probability

Reviews


lynebeal13:Anticipate clients needs

ijazulhaq96:Thanks. Best wishes for you.

lynebeal13:Great service. Exceeds expectations

ijazulhaq96:Feel pleasure to work with you. Stay Happy.

lynebeal13:statistics


No comments:

Post a Comment