Monday, August 6, 2018

I will tutor you in maths, physics, chemistry and computing

I will tutor you in maths, physics, chemistry and computing












About:

Are you in need of help from Math, Physics, Chemistry and Computing tutor?
 
I have a 6 years of working experience as a math lecturer.I can give you the best assistance in math and physics by solving your problems with 100% accuracy and in minimum time.

Math and Physics are integrated. It is a game of concepts. If you need help in math and physics calculations from daily life to an industrial level, industrial physical structure design or anything related, then talk with me. I will be here always to provide you best calculated solutions especially in:

-Calculus (I,II,III)
-Applied Linear Algebra
-Complex Variable and Transforms
-Business Math
-Optical Physics
-Electromagnetic Physics
-Trigonometry and Geometry
-Chemical Bonding
-Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
-Applied Physics
-Applied Mathematics
-Applied Chemistry
-Introduction to Computing (ICT)
-Programming C++ and JAVA
-Data Structures
-Electromagnetic Field Theory

My services will be based on accurate results and in time deliveries. I will focus to provide to the point of solutions and according to your time and schedule. If you are not satisfied with my work I guarantee to refund your money in full.

Thanking You :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment