Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do online teaching of holy quran

I will do online teaching of holy quran












About:

I'm an expert in Teaching Holy Quran and basic of Islam
My teaching includes are:
  • Introduction of Arabic words
  • Joining Arabic words
  • How to pronounce correctly sounds of words
  • Correctly reading  of Quran 
  • Nazra (Reading) and Memorization of Quran
  • According to your level and age 
  • Basic obligations of ablution(وضو), bath (غسل), and prayer (صلوٰۃ)
  • With  my passion 
  • How to perform prayers 
  • The basic islamic principle                                                                                                                      I can do teach to your children and all ages members in the home. Quran is the foundation of Islam that you should learn and daily recite them. Quran is very important so we take help of every problem of the solution in our life.

You will 100% satisfied my services.
  
        Click the order button NOW!                
          ONLY ****FIVERR****

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment