Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will teach dld , programming , mathematics in a productive manner

I will teach dld , programming , mathematics in a productive manner












About:

I'm being involved in teaching purpose for a long time. I can teach variety of subjects in a productive manner. I believe in conceptual teaching and provide conceptual learning to my students. The area of my teaching includes the subjects.

  1. Programming in C++ / Assembly language
  2. Mathematics of higher level 
  3. Digital logic design course
  4. Computer Architecture course
  5. Overview of SEO and online marketing 

Moreover, I help my students in their projects and assignments. I also provide guideline to my students for free of cost for the betterment of their future :)  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment