Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will guide you in mechanical engineering problems and numericals

I will guide you in mechanical engineering problems and numericals












About:

I am Mechanical Engineering having experince in industry as well as in teaching side .I am excel in core subject of Mechanical Engineering like
  1. Thermodynamics 
  2. Fluid Mechanics
  3. Power Plant 
  4. IC Engine 
  5. Manufacturing Process


        Best Regards 

           ghoshiali

Reviews


majed_7:good job thanks

ghoshiali:Thank you

tajammal_tj:I really appreciate this work. the service is too fast. I am fully satisfied with this service. surely, I will work with him in future.

ghoshiali:Thank you...

chyasirraza:ghoshiali is the Best! He does an awesome job, A+++ All the way! Highly Recommended and trusted seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment