Friday, July 27, 2018

I will be your korean teacher or tutor via skype

I will be your korean teacher or tutor via skype












About:

Do you need to improve your Korean speaking or learn Korean step by step? I can help you!

I´m a native Korean with more than 14 years of experience teaching in South Korea and America. I´ve taught adults, children, and teenagers. I am also certified in teaching English as a Second Language in the US and in South Korea. I am currently teaching Korean online, and I have students from many countries in Europe, US and Asia.


  • The class will be held using Skype Video Chat.
  • I provide the materials in PDF, doc(x) and/or PowerPoint as well as the link to the audio flashcards onlineandon the mobile phone.
  • Curriculum also includes additional interactive online practice free.
  • I am available8 AM-9 PM (M-F)/ 10 AM-9 PM (Sat. Sun.) in the Central Time Zone in the US.

Reviews


raquel787:Great Teacher!

ublappert:You learned Hangeul quickly and were able to sound out to read simple words almost instantly. Keep up your great work, and we will start the functional conversation lesson as well as Hangeul reading review practice. Happy practicing! =)

smartnetworks:Highly Recommended

jamesmpak:Outstanding Experience!

ublappert:Thanks for a great review. You are easy to have a conversation with, and I am looking forward to our next session.


No comments:

Post a Comment